- General Terms and Conditions
- Academic Terms and Conditions
- Order Cancellation Form
Data Protection Policy
We regard the security of personal information as an extremely serious and important issue. Our Data Protection Policy explains our data protection practices. If you have any queries concerning the use of your personal information please contact us at our head office, Blueprint Education and Training Services Limited, 186 Kempshott Lane Basingstoke Hampshire RG22 5LB Tel: 0845 8620140.
We shall collect personal information from you through the use of order/enrolment form(s) for the purpose of processing your order and fulfilling the contract, enroling onto your course, registering you with any Awarding Body such as the Chartered Management Institute and for the delivery and management of your course and educational experience.
We will also collect information from you for the purpose of providing pre-contract/enrolment information as requested by you.
We will also collect information automatically when you visit the Website (which information shall only be used in a depersonalised form to provide demographic data, browsing patterns and similar aggregate analysis results).
We WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties.
While on our site, we automatically log certain information about how you’re using our site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, your IP address and the pages you visit while on our site.
If your browser is set up to accept them, we also use a feature known as a ” cookie”. Cookies contain bits of information that Web sites transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the Web more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular site such as ours.
For a copy of our Data Protection Policy contact us.
Using this Web site
Before you use and/or access this Website you should read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using and/or accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below you should not use and/or access this Website.
The content of this Website (“Content”) belongs to Blueprint Education and Training Services Limited. You are entitled to copy the Content for your own personal use but may not republish, store or reproduce any Content in any manner including, without limitation, electronic reproduction by “uploading” or “downloading”, without our prior written consent. Any unauthorised republishing, storing or reproducing may be in breach of our statutory or common law rights which would result in legal action.
The name and logo of Blueprint Education and Training Services Limited and College for Industry are owned by Blueprint Education and Training Services Limited. Other products and/or company names and/or logos which appear on this Website may be the trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective owners. No names, products or logos should be reproduced or copied without the trade mark owner’s prior written consent. The display of the logos, company names, devices, icons, graphics, designs, etc. on the Website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same.
The Internet is not a secure medium of communication and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you input on this Website or e-mail to us. Never email information like credit card details.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
The content on this Website is for your general information only.
Any hypertext link to any other website is for information purposes only and such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of any products and services advertised on such websites. The use of any link is entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the material on or the use of such websites. We have not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any material displayed in such websites.
All implied warranties are excluded in relation to your use and/or access of this website to the maximum extent that the law allows.
We do not guarantee or warrant that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that may have contaminating or destructive properties and exclude any liability for any errors in or omissions from the Content.
We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to make changes to any part of this Website including the content any time without notice.
Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage or application. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again.
There are different types of cookies. Some cookies come directly from our website and others come from third parties which place cookies on our site.
Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
We are 4 varieties of cookies which operate on our website:
1. The essentials
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely. Without these cookies, some parts of our site just won’t work as they should.
2. The customisers
These cookies (also called functional cookies) allow our site to remember your preferences, helping you to customise your experience on our site.
3. The performance improvers
These cookies tell us about how you use the site and they help us to make it better. For example these cookies count the number of visitors to our website and see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
4. The targeters
These cookies (also called advertising cookies) are used to deliver advertised content which is relevant to you and they can be used to track the effectiveness of our ad campaigns on third party websites. These cookies are placed on our site by our third party service providers and they may remember your web browsing activity and may be used to understand about your demographics, such as age and gender. Only anonymised information is captured and used and the purpose is to provide you with content which is relevant to you.
- Recognising when you log in and any preferred settings.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience
- Analysing how your use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
What type of cookies do we use?
Here are some examples of the main cookies on our site, what they do and how you can alter your settings to stop cookies.
wc_cart_hash, wc_fragments, @@History/@@scroll|#
These cookies are essentials and customisers. They allow you to navigate our site, log-in, add products to your basket, set the language settings, display the correct page for the device you are using, verify your details when you make an order and they allow us to process payment for an order.
To opt out of these cookies you will need to change the settings on your browser. If you choose to block these cookies our website may not work as it should and any preferences you have may be lost.
Third Party cookies
Gathers information for our WordPresses/Automittic, first party analytics tool about how theservices are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience. You can read about these here: https://automattic.com/cookies/
This is an advertiser cookie and a performance improver cookie. It allows us to place advertising content onto Facebook which is relevant to you based on the information which your web browsing patterns allow Facebook to infer. This information is never connected to your profile and it is always anonymous.
You can read more and change your preferences on Facebook here:https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
1. General Terms and conditions
1. All prices are in Pounds Sterling. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
2. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be notified and given a full refund.
3. You become a Client when we agree that you are a Client. So you become a Client only when:
a) you have sent a completed instruction to us through our web site, post or email (or other means, as agreed) and arranged payment for the Distance Learning Course(s) or products or services you have ordered and
b) we have responded in a manner indicating acceptance, for example by email, or by providing or starting to provide the service, advice or information or materials you have requested.
You cease to be a Client when we have provided the service for which you have paid, or are removed from a programme as a result of breaching your academic responsibilities detailed in Academic Terms and Conditions or at your specific request.
4. Physical orders are normally fulfilled within 7 working days for the UK and within 14 days for all other orders following receipt of cleared funds. You will be advised of any delay or if the course or materials are not available. Payments can be made:
- by credit or debit cards
- by cheque or BACs on receipt of an invoice
- by using your PayPal Account
5. Payment will be debited from your account before the despatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering your course from our site.
Electronic transactions are handled through the secure servers at PayPal, SagePay, PremiumWebCart, or Stripe. Please visit their sites if you require further information on how our electronic transfers are secured and encrypted.
6. All prices exclude local taxes that may be chargeable at the point of entry. You will be responsible for these.
7. Acceptance on to a programme of study is not a guarantee of successful achievement. It is your responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for you.
8. Tutor support and assignment assessment for distance learning courses may be provided by post, phone, email or other electronic means and will be provided for a pre-set maximum period of time from the date of your accepted enrolment as determined by the individual course. This time period is set out in the course information sheets and on our website pages. Further support can be provided at additional cost to be agreed.
9. It is your responsibility to comply with the Academic Terms and Conditions and specific course requirements particularly, but not exclusively, in relation to the submission of any coursework and/or the assessment of the same. Some courses and levels of course have very specific requirements which a failure to comply with may result in you not completing the course or being deemed to have failed the Course. We do not take any responsibility for you failing to comply with any requirements.
10. We may terminate a distance learning course or order for any other product of service if payment is not made or there is a breach of the Academic Terms and Conditions.
11. All course material is copyrighted. No part of these material may be shared, copied, stored or reproduced in any form or by any means without the permission in writing from Blueprint Education and Training Services.
2. Returns and refunds policy
1. Distance Learning Courses – Paper based materials Pre 2015 orders only. (No longer offered please see online courses and workbook printing services.)
According to the *Consumer Contract Regulation 2013, you have a period of fourteen working days from receipt of goods to cancel your order. This period allows an unconditional right to cancel. You will be required to make such a request in writing to Blueprint Education and Training Services Limited.
You will receive a refund of the Price within 14 days of you returning all Materials to us. It is your responsibility to pay for the course to be returned in good condition and by recorded delivery.
The right of cancellation will not apply if:
- You have used tutor support and submitted assignments prior to cancellation.
- Any software supplied has been used or the Security seal broken.
- You have been provided with any of the Services.
Separately from this right to cancel if you have paid in full for your Distance Learning Qualification Course, and you are not fully satisfied, you may cancel any time during the first 30 days from the date of this agreement. In this instance, we will provide you with a refund, less the cost of any services consumed or materials sent to you, and any fees paid on your behalf such as CMI registration costs. **This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds will not be made where there is any breach of academic responsibilities on the part of the student.
Please contact our advice team on 0845 8620140 or email@example.com if you have any further questions.
2. Distance Learning Courses – online versions
According to the Consumer Contract Regulation 2013, you have a period of fourteen working days from receipt of your joining instructions to cancel your order. This period allows an unconditional right to cancel. You will be required to make such a request in writing to Blueprint Education and Training Services Limited.
You will waive this right waive to cancel if you register on the learning portal and start to consume the course within the 14 day period.
These courses are provided by electronic means and the service starts immediately. Delivery is therefore deemed to have occurred as soon as you have been granted access to the online learning portal.
f you wish to exercise your right under these regulations you should make no attempt to use the online learning portal, download any learning or support material, assignments or use the services of a tutor as doing so is to consume the service.
Separately from this right to cancel if you have paid in full for your Distance Learning Qualification Course, and you are not fully satisfied, you may cancel any time during the first 30 days from the date of this agreement. In this instance, we will provide you with a full refund, less the cost of any services consumed, incurred costs or any fees paid on your behalf such as CMI registration costs. **This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds will not be made where there is any breach of academic responsibilities on the part of the student. Online courses cannot by their nature be returned.
Please contact our advice team on 0845 8620140 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
3. Electronic and downloadable products and e-books
According to the Consumer Contract Regulation 2013, you have a period of fourteen working days from receipt of your download link to cancel your order. This period allows an unconditional right to cancel. You will be required to make such a request in writing to Blueprint Education and Training Services Limited.
You will waive this right waive to cancel if you use the download link within the 14 day period.
These products such as e-books are provided by electronic means and the product is consumed immediately it is downloaded. Returns of downloadable products is not possible.
If you wish to exercise your right under these regulations you should make no attempt to use the download link or use the services as doing so is to consume the service.
4. Workbook printing service
According to the Consumer Contract Regulation 2013, you have a period of fourteen working days from the date of your order to cancel your order. This period allows an unconditional right to cancel. You also have a right to cancel within fourteen days of receiving the physical workbooks.
You will be required to make such a request in writing to Blueprint Education and Training Services Limited.
You will receive a refund of the Price within 14 days of you returning all Materials to us. It is your responsibility to pay for the workbook(s) to be returned and by recorded delivery We will give you a full refund on cancellation if:
- you contact us within 14 days of receiving your workbook(s),
- you return the materials within 14 days to us at your expense by recorded delivery
- we receive them back in an unused and re-saleable condition
- with the original despatch note and any security tag attached.
5. Printed Publication/Text book orders
According to the Consumer Contract Regulation 2013, you have a period of fourteen working days from the date of your order to cancel your order. This period allows an unconditional right to cancel. You also have a right to cancel within fourteen days of receiving the publications.
You will receive a refund of the Price within 14 days of you returning all Materials to us. It is your responsibility to pay for the publication(s) to be returned and by recorded delivery We will give you a full refund on cancellation if:
- you contact us within 14 days of receiving your publications,
- you return the materials within 14 days to us at your expense by recorded delivery
- we receive them back in an unused and re-saleable condition
- with the original despatch note and any security tag attached.
Please contact our advice team on 0845 8620140 or email@example.com if you have any further questions
NOTHING IN THE ABOVE GUARANTEE AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your Statutory Rights – Cancellation Period
Consumer Contract Regulations 2013*
By law, you have the right to withdraw from your purchase of an item within fourteen days of the date the order, or fourteen days after item is delivered to you in the case of physical products.
In respect of online courses or downloadable products you have the right to withdraw from your purchase of an item within fourteen days of the date the order. However, you will waive that right if you consume the service/product during the fourteen day period.
f you wish to exercise your right under these regulations you should make no attempt to use the download link or use the online learning portal as doing so is to consume the service.
To cancel your purchase under this cooling-off period, please contact us in writing (post or email), giving the reason for the return as “contract cancellation”. You can also use the cancellation form. download from this link. Order Cancellation Form
Registered office: 186 Kempshott Lane Basingstoke RG22 5LB | Registered UK:4959425
*Rights under Consumer Contract Regulation 2013 do not apply to business-to business commercial transactions.
* Consumer protection legislation does not apply to business-to business commercial contracts
3. Instalment options
Some distance learning course fees can be paid by instalments.
When you pay by instalments, you are committing to your whole course and to paying the entire course fees. You will make your first payment on enrolment. You will then make your remaining payments on a monthly basis. The number of instalments will vary depending on the course; this is identified on course information at the time of enrolment.
Course fees are payable irrespective of your progress on your course. If you decide to leave your course before completing (or are removed for breaching academic terms and conditions) you will still be expected to pay your course fees in full.
Because we are not in the business of offering a “traditional bank loan type facility”, nor do we use third party credit organisations, we only offer this service to individuals who are paying their own tuition fees and who are able to pay their instalments by credit or debit card or through an automated subscription service such as PayPal or Money Bookers.
You should make sure that you act responsibly, and review your financial circumstances and satisfy yourself that you can afford to commit to paying your selected courses fees without causing a financial burden to yourself or your dependants.
It is important to note that where it has been agreed to accept payment by instalments, the price remains due and payable at dispatch, and any failure to make any instalment payment within three days of its due date will entitle us to take the following action:
- Suspend the provision of any support including but not limited to any marking or assessment of your work
- Add additional conditions before removing or lifting such suspension including (by way of example only), the payment in full of any outstanding balance
- Cancel your course
- We always take enforcement action to recover unpaid tuition fees. The cost of which will be recoverable from you
- We do not issue your qualification certificate until your course fees are paid in full.
- We may also lodge the failure to pay with the main Credit Reference Agencies which may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future.
You are undertaking an academic course of study leading to a qualification. As such you are required to meet certain minimum standards and obligations.
Failing to meet those standards and obligations can result in your removal from the programme. Refunds of course fees are not made in these circumstances and you will still be liable for outstanding fees. Please see our general terms and conditions for information about our refunds policy.
You are required to comply with your obligations under these conditions and to:-
- Participate in agreed telephone tutorials arranged by your tutor
- Submit course work and assignments within the deadlines agreed between you and your tutor
- Submit course work and assignments in the manner requested by your tutor or as determined in relevant course material such as the Learner Handbook or Assignment Instructions
- Submit course work at the standard required, work that does not meet the standard will treated in accordance with the rules of the awarding body. Where work continues not to meet the required standard you may be withdrawn from the programme or, at our discretion, offered an alternative programme.
- Not commit acts of plagiarism and to reference your work using appropriate citations. If you are found to have committed plagiarism this is regarded as a material breach of these terms and conditions and your course will be terminated.
- Submit course work and assignments that are your own work and does not include in part or whole work completed by any other person. Only authentic work can be marked.
- Respond to requests for information from your tutor in a prompt manner
- Comply with professional standards required by the awarding body or professional institute for your course of study e.g. Chartered Management Institutes code of conduct
- Notify us of any change in circumstances or contact details within 14 days
If you wish to cancel your order under the terms and conditions you may email us or use the cancellation form.